Kathleen Seymour Swetman, RN, BSN
Registered Nurse ·
Speaker · Trainer · Entrepreneur
Kathleen Seymour Swetman, RN, BSN is the Director of Professional Expert Consulting, LLC, a Quality Assurance/Risk Management
Auditor/Trainer, and a Medical Skills' Trainer for PCS.
Prior to working as Director of PCS, Swetman has held the following positions:
- Worked as a registered nurse for home health and hospice facilities for both Pediatric and Geriatric Patients.
- Ran several successful businesses on the Mississippi Gulf Coast in a variety of fields.
- Instructor for ACLS, BLS, and PALS
- Has a Bachelors of Science in Nursing from William Carey University.
- Is a licensed registered nurse in Mississippi.
- Is currently working towards her MSN/Family Nurse Practitioner degree.
- Holds the following honors:
- Upsilon Theta chapter of Sigma Theta Tau, Nursing Honors’ Society of William Carey University