Tina Seymour Demoran, JD, RRT
Therapist · Author · Speaker
· Trainer · Entrepreneur
Tina Seymour Demoran, JD, RRT is the founder and managing attorney of Seymour Law Firm, PLLC and our Legal Team Leader.
Prior to opening Seymour Law Firm, PLLC, Demoran held the following positions in Mississippi, Texas, and Holland:
- The Director of Corporate Compliance for a critical access hospital, three skilled nursing facilities, a pharmacy, a durable medical
equipment company and an aviation repair company in Mississippi
- The statewide Director of Corporate Compliance for Mississippi Children's Home Services
- A Cardiopulmonary Specialist with CHRISTUS Spohn Health System in Corpus Christi, Texas
- A Director at Mississippi College School of Law
- A member of a criminal defense team in the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia in The Hague, Holland
- A registered respiratory therapist, working in the critical care, emergency care and medical surgical units.
- Has an Associate of Applied Science in Respiratory Therapy, two Bachelor of Arts degrees in Psychology and Biblical Studies from
Belhaven College, and a Juris Doctorate from Mississippi College School of Law.
- Is a licensed attorney and licensed registered respiratory therapist in Mississippi.
- Has been featured as the Legal Expert on Mississippi Public Broadcasting's "In Legal Terms"
- Is a columnist for The Gazebo Gazette, with a column titled "The Blue Jean Lawyer"
- Has been featured as a guest lecturer in Texas and Mississippi on such topics as business planning, estate planning, medical documentation, risk management, disaster planning, and medical
regulatory compliance at hospitals, private seminars, allied health programs, medical facilities, and intensive care conferences.
- Has been a published author since 2005, writing for local and nationwide publications.
- Holds the following honors:
- 2009 Young Lawyer of the Year
- 2011 Top 40 Under 40
- 2015 Healthcare Hero
- 2015 Lighthouse Corporate Woman of Achievement
- 2016 Leading Attorney for Mississippi
- 2017 50 Leading Business Women of the Year for Mississippi
- 2017 Mississippi Volunteer Lawyers' Project Pro Bono Award Recipient
- 2018 Mississippi Top Entrepreneur
- 2019 Mississippi Top CEO
- 2019 Mississippi Gulf Coast Top Influencer
- 2019 Success Top Influencer
- 2020 Mississippi Press Association First Place winner for the Blue Jean Lawyer Column
- 2021 Mississippi Top CEO
- 2021Mississippi 100 Successful Women to Know